Welcome to Swirl
The new Smithton Wellbeing Indoor Recreation and Leisure centre is located in Smithton, North-West Tasmania. Residing on the northern side of the Smithton Sports Centre bounded by Grey Street, Gibson Street and Nelson Street.
This state-of-the-art wellbeing and leisure facility includes:
- Male and female change room and three family change rooms
- Accessible change rooms
- Kiosk facilities
- Solar water pre-heating, solar panels
- Six-lane, 25-metre swimming pool
- Three-lane (6m x 12.5m) program pool - 0.9m depth
- Aquatic play area (0 -0.3m depth)
- GOswim swimming program
- Aqua Aerobics
- Multi-purpose program space
- Exercise program room
- Group Fitness
- Exercise Physiology
- Connection and integration into the adjoining existing squash courts
Our aquatic facilities include a 25 metre six lane swimming pool, 12.5 metre program pool and toddler splash pool.
Learn to Swim
We have partnered with Swimming Australia to deliver students a new and effective swimming and water safety program.
Using the resistance of water automatically increases the intensity of your workout, helping to increase your strength, overall health.
At Swirl we believe in working with you to ensure you're achieving your health and fitness goals whilst enjoying a happy and balanced lifestyle.
Group Fitness Join our group fitness classes for a fun and interactive way to get fit and healthy.
An allied health professional can provide safe and effective exercise interventions for people with medical conditions, injuries or disabilities.