Group Fitness Classes
Group fitness classes are a fun and interactive way to get fit and healthy. They are a great workout for all ages and fitness levels and help you to stay motivated. We offer a huge range of both land and aquatic group fitness classes every week to suit your exercise needs.
Group Fitness Benefits
The addictive nature of our group fitness classes means that you will see results faster. Our classes are accompanied by the hottest motivational music and cutting-edge exercise science to help you look and feel your best.
Catering to a range of ages and capabilities our instructors observe your body for signs of fatigue and will push your limits to ensure you get the most from your workout in a safe and motivating environment.
If you love being a part of a community, our group fitness classes foster a great community environment that makes you feel welcome, excited and keeps you coming back for more!
Our Range of Group Fitness Classes
Our range of group fitness classes are designed to accommodate people of all ages and experience levels. From high-intensity sessions to strength-based classes, we're sure to have the right class to suit your health and fitness goals.
Motivating and inspiring instructors, energetic music and the fun and support of a group atmosphere makes training easy. With a huge range of classes available at all times of the day there's definitely a class to suit everyone.
Virtual Group Fitness
Virtual Fitness classes are a great way to start your group fitness journey. Virtual Fitness classes are made accessible to everyone, at every level, and participants can workout at their own pace, making it a comfortable and fun environment for everyone!
Join our Group Fitness Classes
For more information on our group fitness offerings please follow the enquire button below and complete an enquiry form on our contact page - a team member will be in touch soon.
Types of Classes
Instructor Led Classes
- Strong Seniors - Designed to help keep the mind, body and spirit of older adults active, engaged and strong. A land-based class focussing on balance, strength and stamina. Designed for seniors and individuals with orthopaedic and/or chronic conditions
- Power Tone - A circuit class that uses a combination of resistance and cardio based exercises to get results fast. Suitable for all abilities
- Chi-Flow - A combination of Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates, providing a low impact workout. This class focuses on improving your flexibility, balance and intra-abdominal strength, while improving concentration and releasing tension and stress
- Spin - Indoor cycling classes that guide you through a series of sprints, climbs and attacks. Riders can work at their own pace
- Zumba - Zumba sessions combine Latin and international music with easy popular dances, such as salsa, merengue, samba, disco fun and many more. This extremely fun workout incorporates a lot of routines that will improve your cardiovascular system
Virtual Fitness Classes
- Pilates - Assists in strengthening your core area and improving your flexibility by focussing on correct body alignment, breathing and lengthening and strengthening your muscles
- Yoga - Centred around postures, meditations, breathing techniques and visualisations, will build physical and emotional strength and flexibility
- Axis Abs - A 30 minute focus on your foundation - the core. Create stability from the AXIS, the middle of your body, the basis of all movement, then layer on mobility, strength and power
- Combat - A fusion of martial arts and music, a total training and kickboxing moves in a condensed session
- Sport - An upbeat class that tackes every plane of motion with exercises based on various sports related movements
Group Fitness FAQs Expand all
Conditions of Entry
- The minimum age for entry into all group exercise classes is 14 years of age (excluding circuit and pump for which the minimum age of entry is 16 years of age).
- It is also advised that patrons do not enter a class once the warm up has passed. A warm up is an essential part of an exercise class.
- Casual patrons (not members) may collect tickets 10 minutes prior to the class starting.
- Please bring a towel and drink bottle with you to class
Professional Group Fitness Instructors
Our group fitness professionals provide quality instructing to motivate you to work out to the best of your ability. With a wealth of knowledge and experience our group fitness instructors are sure to inspire you to achieve your fitness goals.
A Variety of Group Workout Classes
In order to cater to a wide variety of members and non-members alike we offer a plethora of exercise classes. Including all different styles of training, ensuring there is something for everyone to enjoy.Whether you are looking to attend our group fitness classes or wanting to supplement your gym program. We have classes ranging from strength-based through to wellness training aimed at training your mind as well as the body.